Dental implant treatment provides a genuine life-changing solution to many dental problems and is one of the most exciting areas of modern dentistry to work in.
A Dental Implant Consists Of 3 Parts
- Tooth Crown We offer porcelain and zirconium crowns
- Abutmentwe provide from either titanium or zirconium
- Fixture A small fixture made from titanium is inserted into the jawbone – the dental implant
Single Tooth Implant
For one missing or damaged tooth. If you’re missing one tooth only, a single tooth implant will give you a natural-looking, fully functional replacement.
For multiple teeth missing side by side. Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, either individually or where multiple teeth are missing from the same area
Multiple Dental Implants
If you are missing multiple teeth and can see the benefit of dental implants as a solution, Summertown Dental in Oxford can offer you several dental implant treatment options.
All On 4 Implants
All-on-4 is a new solution perfect if you’ve lost all, or most, of your teeth. The process can provide you with beautiful, functional teeth in a day.
Cone Beam CT Scanner (CBCT)
The Cone Beam CT Scanner, also known as the CBCT, produces a fast, hi-res, accurate visual image of your teeth and jaw in 3-D.
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant Retained Dentures Implant retained dentures use a small number of implants allowing dentures to be fixed in place with supports.
Synthetic Bone Graft
For dental implants to be successful,+
A sinus lift is surgery that adds bone to your upper jaw in the area+
Soft Tissue Graft
Soft tissue grafting is often necessary to combat gum recession.+
A bone block graft is a surgical procedure using the patient’s existing+
Nerve repositioning or nerve lateralisation is used in cases when.+
Book Your Consultation Now
- Satinder Singh Dhami qualified in 2003 from Guys Kings and St. Thomas’ Dental Institute. He later went on to achieve a Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
- Satinder’s treatment portfolio includes all types of dental implant treatment, bone grafting, sinus augmentation and nerve repositioning to create adequate bone for implant placement in the very difficult and failed cases.
- Satinder treats all conditions ranging from the replacement of a single tooth to full mouth teeth replacement in upper and lower jaws (even in cases where teeth were removed many years ago).
- Long lasting success that includes optimal function and appearance is the main aim in every case.
- Dr Dhami has conducted over 2,000 implants to date.
4.0 – 136+ Google reviews
3 weeks ago
I have been with pure smile for a while now, I had adult braces and the staff have been fantastic throughout!I never used to smile in photographs due to my insecurities…. Mohamed and the team made this change!
2 months ago
great service and best treatment, always helpful to book appointments in good time specially for my children because I do not want to miss school days. Also I can add the place is renovated sometim..
a month ago
I had a pleasure experience at Puresmile Reading. Very professional and helpful staff, minimal wait time with world class service impressed me a lot. Dr. Imran is just amazing as his advice…
Finance options are available to help spread the cost
We can help you spread the cost of your treatments. Please check with us to see what finance options are available to you, subject to status.