At your first appointment we’ll carry out a comprehensive oral examination. This includes:
- A thorough review of your medical and dental history
- Screening for oral cancers
- A periodontal health evaluation (your gums)
- An examination of your teeth and soft tissues
- Radiographs (where clinically necessary)
- Assessing for TMJ problems
- Checking the occlusion (how the teeth meet when biting)
Your first dental examination gives us a thorough overview of your oral health and we’ll discuss what this means with you and explain all your options for future treatment.
Prevention beats cure every time so we encourage all patients to make regular visits to the dentist and hygienist. Unfortunately accidents sometimes happen, and we’re here to help when they do.Toothache can have a big impact on daily life so, with this in mind, we’ll always do our best to get you seen as soon as possible, ideally on the same day.
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 011 8950 7229.